The firm has represented hundreds of clients as a Real Estate Attorney in the purchase and sale of their cooperative apartments, condominium apartments and houses.
A sampling of the legal services provided in the firm's transactional real estate law practice, are as follows:
- Drafting of Purchase and Sale Agreements,
- Reviewing Real Estate legal Contracts,
- Reviewing offering plans,
- Reviewing board minutes,
- Acquisition of residential property in New York and New Jersey,
- Drafting post closing Possession Agreement,
- Drafting Powers of Attorney,
- Negotiating deeds in lieu of foreclosure,
- Mortgages and real estate financing,
- Title examinations (title and lien searches),
- Real Estate closings,
- Drafting Joint Property Agreements
- Residential lease review
Please call our office at 516-714-5763 or contact us online to arrange an appointment.